Friday, November 03, 2006

Praise God!

I just got off the phone with my mother. Yes, she finally got her phone charged and now I can talk to her. She said that they got there at 2 am (11 pm PST) and that they felt bad for the tow truck lady because she had been up since 5 am and still had to drive back to Philly and go back to work again at 5 am. Thank you Lyons Trucking Company for getting my parents out of a bad situation.

My mother said that the staff at the convention center and the people running Stitches were such a blessing this morning. They had two workers ready with fork lifts and pallets and they allowed my parents to drive in and on the floor to unload. Note, they could not do this until 8 am (5 am PST) and the show was to start at 10 am (7 am PST). They had to hurry and get things set up and ready for the Market to open. Thank you to all who have put their time and effort to help my parents during this time of need. Without all your help, love and prayers, my parents would not be where they are now... safe, warm, fed and with all the people they love to work with. She said that the booth is almost up and ready, and Kaffe Fassett is there for his book signings. Cherie is working as fast as she can checking out all the people who want to purchase items. The booth is filled with people and hopefully it will all turn out for the best.

If you are in the Baltimore neighborhood, please stop by and give my parents and our staff a big hug. They could sure use it!

Thank you to all that were there and helped my parents, our staff, the staff at Stitches, the police in Philadelphia, Lyons Towing Company, Trendsetter Yarns, Muench Yarns, all the staff here at Yarn Lady, Rancho Capistrano Christian School for the assistance with my daughter while I was on the phone helping my parents, State Farm, my husband and all those whom I may of forgotten. Your love and support that you have given us during this time will never be left un-noticed.

Thank you Lord for watching over and protecting my parents!

Niqua