Friday, November 03, 2006

Help and Support

At this point, the word has gone around to other yarn companies and people were calling the store asking how they can help. Kirstin Muench of Muench Yarns has offered to send knitted samples over night to Stitches to help replace the items that were stolen. Hopefully it arrives in time and it could be of some use for the girls at the booth. Thank you Kirstin for your love and prayers during this whole ordeal.

It is now midnight (9 pm PST) and my parents are still there waiting to go. The tow truck lady was waiting for some lights to be placed on the trailor, as the ones that she had were too small. I called Cherie and informed her that my parents needed a place to park the trailor once they arrived, preferrably next to the convention center so the unload in the morning will be a little easier. Cherie did not know where they could drop it off as it was late and she didnt know who to contact. I felt bad, but I am in California and I dont know who to call either. Remember, there is no parking for large vehicles there in Baltimore Inner Harbor.

Find out if there is an end to the never ending saga!
Niqua