Monday, July 24, 2006

Well I have so much more to tell you and you've probably been wondering why I am posting so much. Perhaps you know: we are leaving on Friday to go to Stitches Mid-West. We are leaving a few days early because we are taking our 7 year old granddaughter. So we'll take the long way and go through Yellowstone and we're just planning on having the best time with her.

But, as you can imagine, Niqua and I are still trying to think of all the things to pack. We are driving a 15 passenger van and pulling a big trailer, both of which are packed to the brim! I'm talking be careful when you open the doors! So now I'm still knitting samples to take with us and I want to get them done because I still have to write the patterns for them. I just brought home two more suitcases full of yarn and needles and stuff- did I mention we have no more room??

Niqua wanted me to remind everyone that we encourage you to use your leftover yarns to make 4x4 swatches and bring them to the store. We'll have a party to assemble them all into throws for charity. Remember that we have open knitting and crocheting on Monday and on Friday nights. We'd love to have you come.

See you there or at Stitches!