Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy 4th

Normally, here in So. Cal, at this time of year, we are just beginning to see the sun. June gloom is the operative term as a rule. We are usually happy to see the clouds part enough so we can see all the fireworks.
Well, not this year!! We have been baking in the sun for weeks it seems and this weekend is no exception!

With all the celebrating going on, we were wondering how we can entice people to come and enjoy the airconditioned comfort of our store, so we're throwing a little sale on Monday on all things red white and blue. IF you're looking for a COOL place to hang on Monday, please join us! Tuesday we are hitting the beach ourselves! (with our knitting tucked safely in a sand proof container, of course).

Yesterday as I was sitting in our back yard under the umbrella, counting the last of the inventory which resides at our HOUSE :-))), I fell in love again. What I was counting was a whole bunch of Prism yarn which we'll be putting together in kits. Now I know why it's at my house already! I just want to keep all of it for myself. There is one batch of Fern (hand-dyed fuzzy softness) and some 1/2" Ribbon to go with it. You know that I "saw" a beautiful shawl or even throw made out of that.

ok, enough of that... back to counting...

God bless you!
Gaby

Ps: I'm just playing a cd that we bought when we were in Jerusalem. Read something on the jacket I thought you might enjoy:

The producers quoting Reb Nachman:
"When two people speak at the same time, neither can hear the other. But when two people sing together, they give each other harmony." The world needs greater harmony. What the world needs is more singing.

Hope you have a day full of singing!!