Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Work in Progress







If you look at the mess in the picture, you will see my "work station". So many projects, so little time and so little space!! My granddaughter was telling a friend the other day: "My nana has yarn EVERYWHERE!" And so it is. Perhaps I mentioned before that I am working on a sweater for my husband (finally!!) and he loved a purse that our Jan was making and said the he would LOVE a sweater in just those colors! Well I picked a bunch of different Noro yarns and just started. He is a 3x size, so there was a lot of chance to let colors "play". My challenge is to actually finish it! I tend to get distraceted by yet another project on the horizon and have to discipline myself to actually finish.

I thought you would also like to see a scarf that Jenny is making in Entrelac. Now I'll have to ask her which yarn she used, but you can see all of the wonderful color changes.

Jan and Jenny also taught a summer- T workshop and here is one of her students working on it. Very simple, very stylish, using a ribbon and a component. She used Charm and Dolcino.

So what are YOU working on?