Sunday, February 18, 2007

New patterns by Gaby






So I'm just putting the finishing touches on a couple of my designs. There is something here for every weather.

I know that much of the country is still dealing with cold weather, and here we have it quite warm and are hoping for some rain.
So I made a tank top with Segue Ribbon that you will love to wear! It's easy and quick to make on big needles. So when I was done with the tank, I thought of us who don't want to go sleeveless and added optional sleeves. I even thought how cool it would be if the sleeves were detachable (as in zipper them on and off) If you're up to that- GO for it!

I know, I know- technohair is not the most popular yarn anymore. But if you live in cold weather, you'll have to take a second look at this vest. It's a really easy design- if you can make a scarf you can do it. And it is sooooooooo warm!! Just what the doctor ordered to slip over anything. When we went for a visit to Minnesota in January (!!) I wore it under my coat and I was all set to go! The patterns will be ready tomorrow, so call the store and tell them you saw it on the blog and they'll get you one FREE! You must mention the blog to get it free.

Enjoy!!
God bless you!
Gaby