Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's over!!!

Well, we're all done with Stitches this time around. We had a great time and it seems everyone had a successful show. Packing up went real fast because you, our dear customers, bought so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

So remember when I said I had to practise backing up the trailer? Well, I DID IT!! First I had to hook it up by myself. It took a few tries, but I got it done. Then I drove to the convention center and God had a spot for me on one of the loading docks. There was already another truck parked on the ramp but there was just enough room for me. You would have been soooooo proud of me if you saw me back that trailer up that ramp in such a tight space.

We got loaded and parked behind the hotel and will be on our way home tomorrow. Keep us in prayer as we travel home. We have a check engine light on but the kind folks at Onstar think that we will make it home OK.

Thanks for you interest and thanks for reading this. If you are reading this and have been at this Stitches show, we would like to hear from you as to what yarns you liked that we may not carry. We are always looking for new yarns and hearing from you would help us choose just the right ones.

We'll talk to you when we get back home.
God bless you!!
Gaby