Thursday, August 31, 2006

Knitting and crocheting with friends





I had to cover a shift at the yarn store last night. It is always interesting when I do that, since I'm not there that often and I'm not totally up to date with all the new things that are there (and all the new register procedures:-)))

But as I looked around the store I was so blessed to see so many of you there, taking classes and just fellowshipping with other knitters and crocheters. I stood on a chair and just took pictures in a circle and no matter in which direction I looked, there you were.

Thank you so much for participating in all of the classes, workshops and special events we have here for you at Yarn Lady. Without you it wouldn't happen!

Please make sure you check out our class and workshop schedule so you don't miss any of the events that are coming up!
http://yarnlady.com/classschedule/index.htm