Monday, June 11, 2007

A Comment about the Yarn Lady Bag Sale

Hi Gaby,
I just wanted to thank you, your wonderful husband and fantastic staff for the great sale on Saturday. You are all so hospitable and friendly and those cookies, while standing in line, were certainly a crowd pleaser and kept folks' minds off the wait.

Please thank Dutch again for me for his genuine conversation and his wonderful offer to keep an eye out for donated yarn for me. (I mentioned to Dutch how I teach knitting to a group of adolescents through San Diego Youth and Community Services; most are in the foster care or probation systems).

It was great to meet Barry in person. How down to earth was he? Every time I saw him, he was rounding up those blue IKEA bags and putting them back in the bin by the front door. They don't make them much more humbler than that.

I had a fantastic time; I got some great deals ..............................
I truly believe what separates your store from others I have frequented is your love for the Lord and the wonderful blessings He has showered your business with. I pray that He brings you continued success for the years to come.
Take care,
Suzanne