Friday, June 16, 2006

Yarn Lady's Bag Sales

I'm so glad that Cherie and Niqua have decided to start this blog. Often there are things I would like to talk about but they don't really fit into the format of our newsletter. Having this informal way of chatting with you will allow me to communicate better with you, our valued friends and customers.

Something has really been on my mind and I would sure like to set the record straight here. If you've ever been to our fabulous bag sales, no doubt you have seen the BIG blue Ikea bags that buyers fill with our great bargains. I've been asked a number of times, how I was able to get IKEA bags to use at our store. Well, you just have to know that anyone can buy them from Ikea. What they use in their stores are yellow bags. These blue ones are available for purchase for 99 cents each if I remember right.

Whew!! I didn't want anyone to think that they "accidentally" went home with us!!!:-))) BTW: our next bag sale will be, as always, on the first Saturday in December. This year we will also bring it to the STITCHES shows (www.knittinguniverse.com) in both Chicago and Baltimore. If you're anywhere around that area, I hope you will come!

For more info about our bag sales, please go to our website at www.yarnlady.com
God bless you!
Gaby